Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Zoo

Yesterday I hung out with my friend from High school. His names Dan and we both went to the Technology Center of DuPage together. We we're both in the graphics program there and that's how we became friends. His first year in the graphics program was my second year so I was actually above everyone in the program because I was a second year student.
Hes not actually from my high school, hes from Brookfeild Illinois but I met him at TCD and we still talk online all the time. We're both so busy with college and working and stuff that we've never actually hung out before. The last time I saw him was the last day of TCD back when I was a senior in high school. We finally decided we were gonna go and hang out. Thus, I drove out to brookfeild Illinois yesterday and we hung out. He lives only a few minutes from Brookfeild Zoo so we went there to take pictures. He's also into photography and video as am I so we had a great time. It was an even better day yesterday because the weather ended up being so nice. It was also free day at the zoo and we didn't even know it. That made the day even better as well because we didn't even have to pay to get in. It was weird seeing him after not having seen him for four years but I'm glad we hung out.

No comments:

Post a Comment