Sunday, November 14, 2010

55 Years Old!

Today was my dads birthday, we had Aunt Laurel and Uncle Larry over for the Bears game. I hung around for a little bit but then I got called into work so unfortunately I had to leave. I hope my dad enjoyed his birthday though! They all ordered Italian food from Rosati's pizzeria. Italian food is my dads absolute favorite kind of food, you'd think he was half Italian! He complains my mom doesn't make him Italian food enough so I'm sure he enjoyed his dinner very much.
The beer brewing kit that him and my mom bought he considers his birthday present. The first batch they made was a success and we were all able to try some. I don't like beer so of course I thought it was disgusting. However, everyone else thought it was great and they've been drinking it alot. The flavor they made was called October Fest which is a darker beer apparently. Now my dads very excited because he has a new hobby, making beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment