Saturday, November 20, 2010

Taylors Birthday

Today was my best friend Taylor Chester's 17th birthday family party. Her official birthday has already passed, it was on November 10th. It's hard to believe that she is seventeen this year. Her and her sister and Kristi and I are the best of friends! We've been best friends and have been hanging out since before Taylor could even walk and now Taylor has turned 17. The youngest of our group is seventeen now, shes even past the driving stage. We're all getting so old!
I'm so glad I was able to make the party. I worked in the morning and was able to hang out at the party all night long. Unfortunately Kristi had to work until 7:00 so she was only able to stop by for a little bit afterwards.
Its been so many wonderful years, alot of great memories. We started watching all there old home videos from when we were all kids later on at the party. They were addicting, they have so many. It brought back so many memories, one day I want to tackle them all. I wish my family had owned a video camera while I was growing up!
When I'm older and have a family I'll be documenting every moment because looking back when your older is just amazing. That feeling is so great!
Happy Birthday Taylor!







No comments:

Post a Comment