Friday, November 26, 2010

Turkey Day!

Today was the best Turkey Day ever! I didn't have to work until 5:00 pm so I was still able to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner with everyone. Mom and Dad, Grandma, Kristi, her boyfriend Shawn and I all went over to my Aunt Laurel and Uncle Larry's house. Jessica and Carl were there to and we all got to hang out and catch up. We ate the best dinner ever and chatted for a while, it was great and the food was yummylicious. I ate as much as I could so I wouldn't be hungry at work. However, I still ended up eating a ton at work after that as well because they had so many yummy things there to. They had sandwich's from Jimmy Johns, all kinds of deserts and chips. I was surprised how much food they had for us so I was snacking all night long. It was nice to visit with everyone today and of course watch uncle Larry cut the turkey in his apple apron. I took many pictures of course and I got a video of uncle Larry doing his best turkey impression, that's our new tradition! Happy Turkey Day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment