Sunday, April 24, 2011

21

Yesterday I had a twenty first birthday party gig. My wonderful friend Danielle hired me to be the photographer for her roommate Ciara's twenty first birthday party. I'm also pretty good friends with Ciara so I was glad to do this for her. They paid me $120 dollars to be there for the party taking pictures.
Ciara and Danielle both go to University of Illinois Urbana Champagne but Ciara had her party back home in Roselle so it was very close for me. She lives about two blocks from my house so getting there was easy.
The $120 was the easiest money I've ever made to be honest. Some of my good friends were at the party, I saw old friends from girls scouts that I haven't seen in forever, I took lots of great pictures, the food was awesome and we all partied hard with good music until 2:30 in the morning. What could be better than that!
I arrived at Ciara's house at 2:00 pm on the dot which was when the party was supposed to start. Nobody was there yet at that time and Ciara was only just starting to get ready for the party. I ended up staying at the party until 2:30 in the morning with all the rest of Ciara's friends. We were the die hard partyers, we danced the night away and they all drank and drank and drank some more while I snapped pictures left and right. At 2:30 the party was basically over. All the partyers were sleeping over Ciara's house.
I had an awesome time at the party and I couldn't be happier for Ciara, she is finally an adult. I hope she had a great birthday party and I thank her for letting me be the photographer.

Ciara getting ready.


























The final product- gorgeous!



















Danielle and Ciara













Danielle and I













Jello shots


























Lots of alcohol gifts.













Tiara's for the girls.













Double chocolate birthday cake.













The Nally Family- Ciara, her parents and borther.













Ciara doing a keg stand.



















Party hard! Dancing and more drinking.


No comments:

Post a Comment