Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pink Eye

Yesterday night Kristi came to my mother saying she had an abnormal amount of eye buggers. She was pretty sure she had pink eye right away, that's the only explanation. Nobody has given us a for sure yes that she does have pink eye but its kind of obvious she does. She's not sure where she could of gotten it from but it is highly contagious. Now that Kristi has pink eye my family is kind of going neat freak for the time being. We want to keep everything clean and make sure we're not using the same towels or hygiene stuff as she is. We're all trying to wash are hands alot and we're trying to stay away from Kristi is basically what it comes down to. Better safe than sorry, am I right?
Today she woke up and her eye was completely swollen shut with gunk. She had to clean it out and even after doing that she could still only open her eye half way. My dad is taking her to the doctor today to see what we can do about this.
Kristi wouldn't let me take a picture of her so you'll just have to imagine her with one eye swollen and very pink. In the words of my sister, "Comere... I'll give you pink eye and you can take a picture of yourself".

No comments:

Post a Comment