Sunday, April 10, 2011

Blanket Delivery!

That's right, my mother finally finished two identical blankets for baby's Lillian and Gwyneth. We went over to visit the twins at Owen and Donna's today and we dropped off the blankets. Instead of the usual granny squares that my mom does she did a different style blanket this time. It looks stunning, I really love it! Now that she has all this free time she's going to start on my blanket. I want a blanket just like the ones she made for Lillian and Gwyneth but I want mine to contain bright flashy colors.
On each blanket she made for the twins she stitched in there initials in the corner so they'll always know which blanket is which. This time we were actually able to tell the two baby's apart because they were wearing separate outfits.

Gwyneth Austin Burritt













Lillian Janice Burritt













If I remember correctly Lillian is in red and Gwyneth is in green.


No comments:

Post a Comment