Monday, April 4, 2011

Back Again

Today I started back to school already and I am definitely not prepared at all. My Business of Photography class which was suppose to be a morning class got changed so one of its days is a night class and the other is a morning. I was notified of this through email that it had been changed while I was on break. I was very confused about my online schedule after the change. I was confused what days that class was supposed to be on and what the times were. Everything was really messed up on my online schedule. It showed I didn't have class until 6:00 pm on Mondays but just to be sure I woke up at 8:00 am this morning so I could make it to school and get my offical schedule just to make sure I didn't have that class in the morning. Sure enough on my final complete paper copy of my schedule it shows I don't have class until 6:00 pm on Mondays so I woke up early for nothing and drove to school only to pick up my schedule and go home. Now I just wait until 5:30 so I can drive back to school for my class at 6:00-9:50 pm. Better safe than sorry I guess, missing the first day would of been a real pain.
My Monday class is apparently called a split class which I've never had before but that's what the lady called it. It meets on Monday's and Saturday's. Odd, right? I'm so mad that I have to go on Saturdays but there was nothing else I could do. Its only from 9:00 am- 10:50 am so I think I can survive. My school has a very strict class availability, only certain classes are offered during certain quarters at certain times. You never have alot of choices, you basically don't get to choose anything at all. Its all done for you and your booted out the door as quickly as possible. That's one thing I absolutely hate about the scheduling at my school but theres not much I can do about it. I usually let my counsler know that mornings is what I want and would be better for me and I get what I get is basically what it comes down to.
Anyways, my other two classes fall on Tuesday and Thursday and the times are even perfect for once. One starts at noon so I dont even have to wake up early! That class ends at 1:50 and the other will start at 3:00 pm and go until 5:50. Overall I'm happy with my schedule, its not to bad. I think I'll survive and I even have Wednesdays and Fridays off which will be nice for a break in the week.

1 comment:

  1. I miss that college schedule when you have some days off and you get to sleep in on certain days. I don't miss all of the projects and tests, though!

    ReplyDelete