Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!

Today was a simple day, we didn't do anything to special really. We had Aunt Laurel and Uncle Larry over for a nice Easter dinner though. We ate early at about 2:30 in the afternoon because Kristi had to leave for work by 3:00 pm.
Everything was very delicious and I was glad I didn't miss out. Usually I miss out on the food because I have to work but not this time. We had lamb, potato's, jello, rolls ect. The perfect Easter meal!
I didn't have to be at work until 6:00 pm today so I was able to enjoy my entire Easter until 5:30 when I had to leave. I was preparing myself for the worst at work but it turned out to be alright. It wasn't to busy like I thought it might be.
Sadly this year we were so busy that we didn't even color Easter eggs. Usually we do every year even if its last minute. This year we didn't color Easter eggs, we didn't do an Easter egg hunt or anything. Its almost sad and I feel like I'm breaking the Easter code by not doing these traditional Easter things.
I hope everybody else made enough eggs and went on enough Easter egg hunts to make up for my un Easter self.

Happy Easter to all!







No comments:

Post a Comment