Saturday, January 14, 2012

More fun!

Over break I did alot of other fun things that I thought I would share with you on my blog. Now I haven't been ice skating in years but all the sudden in the three weeks I had break for everyone wanted to go. So I ended up going ice skating twice. It was very fun though and it came right back to me! I used to take lessons for quite a few years when I was younger.

Barrington Ice Arena. Holly, John and Jessica.























Center Ice. Holly, Chandra and Chester.






















Over break I also did alot of gift exchanging. For the first exchange my friend Celia and I met over at our friend Chandra's house for presents. Secondly Celia and I went back over to her house so I could exchange with her sisters and family. Next exchange was at John's house with him and his uncle. Last but not least I exchanged with my two friends at work Olivia and Pedro. All together It was alot of present wrapping and alot of present unwrapping!


Gift Exchange #1





















Gift Exchange #2





















Gift Exchange #3

















Gift Exchange #4















Gift Exchange #5

No comments:

Post a Comment