Monday, January 9, 2012

Ski Club Christmas Party

Wow, it has been a mighty long time since I've posted anything to my blog. With school, work, the holidays, and Christmas break I've been way to busy. To start the holidays off we had our annual Four Winds Ski Club Christmas party on December 17th which we hosted at our house. There were about 35 to 40 people that ended up coming for the party. We had alot of delicious food and way to much dessert as always. To complete the party we did our white elephant which is always the hit of the Christmas party. We had a bunco game, a clock, a doll, a garden bird, another t.v for the third year in a row and quite a bunch of other hilarious gifts.

























The white elephant I gave away this year was a squid hat that I had won at Six Flags Great America over the summer. It is quite funny but I wasn't sure what I was ever going to do with it so I gave it away as a white elephant. It was the hit of the party and we made everyone take a picture with it on.



















No comments:

Post a Comment