Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Winter Quarter- Chicago

Back to school- (1-9-2012)
This past Monday January 9th was my first day back to school. My break was long and glorious but I still wasn't ready to go back to school. Honestly I'm a bit nervous for this quarter because it is technically my last quarter before I graduate. This quarter I'm taking Senior project, Seminar in Science, and Internship. All my classes are Monday-Thursday and there only in the morning/mid afternoon. This schedule couldn't be more perfect for me! The only thing I'm freaking out about is Internship because I don't have an internship yet! I've searched high and low and emailed many company's with my resume over break but I have had no luck finding an internship. The school is helping me a little bit but alot of it I have to do on my own. I should have already found an internship before I even started back to school. Now it's crunch time for me because there's no way I'm going to be able to put in 134 internship hours unless I start right now. If I don't get an internship and complete it this quarter then I wont graduate this quarter. Wish me luck, I need all I can get.

Chicago- (1-8-2012)
On a happier note I wanted to plan something fun before I went back to school. Since I ended up having Sunday off of work my friends and I took the train down to Chicago. We were in the city all day from about 11 am until about 6:30 pm. We walked everywhere in the city at least twice we were there so long.

Carla and Carol- Sears Tower.













Art at Millennium Park.













Carina, Carla and Carol. Sisters shot with a view of the city.













I'm under the bean!












At the bean- Carla













Millennium Park fun!


























A cow!













The Chicago Theater.

















Lion statue outside the Art Institute.













An awesome flowered wall we came across!













The lights at night.













Carol passed out on the train ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment