Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On New Years my luck struck again because I landed an on-call shift. I thought for sure I would have been scheduled to work at night but I wasn't. Now who is really going to come to the movies on New Years Eve? I didn't want to get my hopes up but I was almost positive I wouldn't be called in for my shift that night. I called in at 4:30 and they told me they didn't need me so I got real lucky again.
My parents were in Wisconsin on their Granite Peak ski trip this weekend so we were home by ourselves with grandma. Now my parents told my sister she could have a few of her friends over but they all ended up bailing on her. So in the end I decided to have John and my good friend Olivia from work over instead. So last minute my New Years Eve turned out to be absolutely wonderful! Olivia and John both had to work but they still made it over before midnight and we partied down for about 20 minutes until midnight came around. After midnight we just had fun eating food, listening to music, and watching everyone party in New York on the Dick Clark show.
Olivia and I also attempted to learn Beyonces single ladies dance on YouTube and John and Olivia danced the jig...
:)

Happy 2012.. a little bit late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment