Monday, February 21, 2011

1 years old

Yesterday on Febuary 20, 2011 at 5:43 pm my blog officially turned 1 years old. Last February 20, 2010 at 5:43 pm was when I posted the first post to my new blog. Now one year later here we are in 2011 celebrating my blogs 1st birthday. My blog and I have been together for a whole year, I have been blogging for 365 days.
Ironically enough in my first ever blog post I wrote about being sick with the flu and this past weekend I have been sick as ever. Yesterday was Febuary 20th, my blogs first birthday and I had the worst cold and a terrible cough.

"Today I begin my blog. I have pondered the thought of creating a blog for a long time and finally today on this random Saturday I am starting my blog. I am sick in bed with the flu and nothing to do".

I guess its just not in the books for me to be well on my blogs birthday. Will see what next year brings. Happy 1st birthday one day late blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment