Monday, February 7, 2011

Project 365 Days

Soon I might be starting a project called project 365 days which is basically me putting a video up of myself or anything happening in my life. One video every single day for 365 days to document my daily life for a whole year or even longer if I choose. I'm not sure when I'll be starting this project but its a fun idea and everyone should join me in this project by watching my daily vlogs on YouTube.
The new YouTube channel I created a while back (AmazingHammTastic) hasn't been used for anything yet but I've wanted to start up something great on that channel so this is my chance. Thus, I'm going to start doing daily vlogs on that channel. For those of you who don't know video lingo a vlog is a video blog. Join me on YouTube by watching my everyday life. These videos can be short videos, long videos, they can be edited.. whatever I choose to do. However, every day will be labeled as to what day it is.
Day 1, Day 24, Day 57 ect.. and they will have a title.
(Day 17 Cats at the mall)

I'm thinking about creating a name for this web series but I'm not sure what yet, any suggestions? As for when this project is going to start I'm not quite sure yet but I'll let you know. I want to start it on a special day, not just any ordinary day. Maybe on some body's birthday, maybe on a holiday. Any thoughts on this project? I'd love some feedback. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment