Sunday, February 6, 2011

Baby Tessa!

As of Friday February 4, 2011 baby Tessa Beverly Burritt was born. I just felt like blogging about this because its so exciting. Congrats to Kyle and Teri, I cant wait to meet baby Tessa and take some pictures of her!
For those of you who don't know, Teri was supposed to have her
c-section on Wednesday the 2nd but because of the blizzard that suddenly hit our area it got bumped to Friday. Now you guys will have a story to tell your daughter when shes older I guess.
This blog wouldn't be complete without a picture of baby Tessa and her new family. However, seeing as though I don't have one I just blog stole this wonderful picture.
That's not a crime, right? Its a good picture! =D

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the congrats! I'll be in the hospital until tomorrow, so if you want to come up and visit, feel free! Otherwise, you can come by the house whenever you have a free day or night from school and work! Tessa wants to meet you, too!

    ReplyDelete