Monday, February 14, 2011

Will you be my Valentine?

Happy Valentines Day everyone!
Twenty four years ago today my parents married at Elmhurst Presbyterian Church in Elmhurst Illinois. Today they celebrate their twenty fourth wedding anniversary.
There celebrating tonight by going out to a German restaurant for dinner with Laurel and Larry. I hope they all have a great time! While there out chowing down on German food I'll be at the movies with my friends watching Gnomeo and Juliet. Since John isn't back from Arizona yet we wont be celebrating until Wednesday when he gets back. Better late then never I guess.

Happy 24th Anniversary Mom and Dad!


Roberta Jean Seiple



















Robert Armond Mickow






































The Wedding Party














Debbie and Gary



















Jessica and her Dad



















The Burritt Family- Laurel, Larry, Owen and Kyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment