Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day Foam Pit

I went over to my friend Celia's house after school today. Her and her sister and I were going to go see Gnomeo and Juliet for something to do on Valentines day. However, we ended up going to this place called Xtreme Trampolines instead. It is located in Carol Stream and its one of the funnest places I've been to in a while.
We had a blast!
They have endless amounts of trampolines, a huge trampoline dodge ball court and even trampolines that lead into a huge foam pit. It's such a workout, its unbelievable how tired you get after just a few minutes. You pay $11 for an hour time slot and by the time the hour is up you feel like you've been there for five hours.
We had an awesome time jumping around on all the trampolines, doing flips into the foam pit and even playing dodge ball.
After our hour was up we left the place dragging ourselves to the car because we were so tired. We then went to Steak and Shake and got milkshakes. I had never been there before and I had no idea the milkshakes were so huge. I got mint cookies and creme, some how I managed to finish it. I feel like I wanna blow up now.
This was a great Valentines Day, I'm glad we were able to get out and find something fun to do.

Celia and Carol- Sisters















Holly- front flip into the foam pit















Carol on the trampolines















Carol and her milkshake















Chocolate Fudge and Mint Cookies and Creme Milkshakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment