Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Meeting Tessa

Today I met baby Tessa for the first time. I went over to Kyle and Teri's house around lunch time and we had some chili for lunch, played with Kyri and visited with baby Tessa. I was Tessa's first in home visitor! Yesterday was Teri's first day home from the hospital with Tessa.
Since Teri had a c-section shes not aloud to lift anything heavy or even drive for two whole weeks because of her stitches. Even though Teri's home on leave from work she has to take care of the new baby as well as Kyri who can be pretty rambunctious sometimes.
Tessa didn't open her eyes once while I was there, she just slept the whole entire hour and half but that's what baby's do I guess. Maybe next time...







1 comment:

  1. We're glad you could come over and visit yesterday! Kyri loved having someone to play with, and I'm glad you could be our first "home" visitor to meet Tessa!

    ReplyDelete