Thursday, July 22, 2010

AmazingHammTastic

I'm a huge YouTube fan, I watch hundreds of videos and follow a bunch of other youtubers on there. Its a whole community of friends really, I love it.
I also create and edit many of my own videos and post them onto my own YouTube channel, Hammbonee529. I've had that channel for quite sometime now and I have around 60 videos posted there. I thought it was time to create a new channel and start fresh. My new channel is AmazingHammTastic, just a random screen name I came up with. I hope to post videos regularly there and maybe someday I'll become a YouTube partner. The YouTube partner program gives you the opportunity to earn money from your video views. If you have an ongoing fan base and people who are subscribed to your videos you'll get constant views. It also depends on the content of your video as well, some videos being more popular then others. Any who...Hammbonee529 is my old channel, I might still be posting some random videos on there every once in a while. However, most of my videos will now be posted on my new channel AmazingHammTastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment