Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wedding Preperation

Today I have started to prepare for the wedding I'm photographing on July 31st. My two good friends from work Coty and Emily are getting married. They are both still very young, only 19. However, they've been dating for many years since they were in middle school so there tying the knot young. Thus, they don't have much money so they basically just wanted to find somebody who likes to take pictures. Somebody to show up and document there special day, not a crazy expensive photographer. So they have asked me to be the photographer.
A bunch of other people we all work with are going to be there as well so it should be a fun time. Since there from Wisconsin the wedding is going to be in Wisconsin but its only in Beloit which is right on the boarder. My boyfriend John and I are going to drive down early on that Saturday the 31st and then stay over night in a hotel after the wedding. The bride has asked John and I if we would want to stay in a room with her and her soon to be husband and her two friends from Michigan. It would only cost $20 per person and it would make more sense then driving all the way home so late at night after the wedding has finally ended. Apparently there is two double beds and a double sofa bed in the room so that's what we'll be doing. There is going to be about 30 other people staying over at the hotel from the wedding so it should be a fun post reception party as well. The weddings almost here, it is definitely coming up very fast so today I went to best buy and bought a spare battery for my camera. I also got some extra memory cards and I bought my dress for the wedding. I'm praying for no rain because the ceremony and the reception are going to be outdoors at a pavilion.


1 comment: