Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Shark City

So I ended up stopping at Woodfeild mall after school since it is right there. I went to a store called Spencer's instead of going to Factory Card and Party Outlet. There was alot of typical 21 birthday stuff there so it was definitely a good choice. Chandra collects shot glasses so of course I had to get her a shot glass. The shot glass I got her said 21 on the front and the back had some recipes for different shots you could make. I also got her a large cup that said birthday babe and a headband that said buy me a drink. It was great!
At midnight my friend Celia and I drove over to Shark City and met up with the birthday girl and some of her friends. When we went inside everyone went directly to the bar of course! Chandras roomate/best friend Stacey made her do a few shots and she also had a mixed drink. By that time they were already starting to take the last orders at the bar. It was a Monday night so they close much earlier and they stopped serving around 12:30. The security ended up kicking us out around 1:00 am because they were closing down. Since we had to leave everyone started making plans to go over to one of Chandra's friends house and have some more fun. Since I had school in the morning and my friend Ceila had to get up for work we ended up leaving. It was still a good time though!
By the time we left Chandra was already kind of tipsy just off of those few shots and the mixed drink she had. It was quite funny seeing her like that. I'm not sure what shes doing for her offical birthday today but I'm sure she'll have fun.

Happy Birthday Chandra! We're all 21 now, you were the last one. I cant believe it!













No comments:

Post a Comment