Friday, July 30, 2010

Technology is taking over the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I had to do a photo shoot for my Editorial Photography class. My concept was on how technology is everywhere and how it is starting to take over the world. Almost like death by technology where instead of somebody hanging themselves with a rope they might hang themselves with camera cords or computer cables. Maybe instead of a dead body on the floor with a gun in there hand it could be a cell phone. Somebody in the bathtub wrapped in cords as if they electrocuted themselves. This was what I was trying to portray so I had to check out a Bowens light kit from school and lug it home. It contains two stands, two lights, two umbrellas and other little things so although its on wheels it is still very heavy!
I used Kristi as my model since she can be instantly available if I need her. We did some shots in the bathroom and then moved downstairs and took some more pictures down there. Overall I think the photos turned out ok but I need some photos that have computers, cell phones, ipods, cameras ect. in them next time. I need to portray technology further in my pictures. This was just a start, I think it went well though. At least I'll have something to show my teacher, will see what he thinks.









No comments:

Post a Comment