Saturday, July 17, 2010

Pet/House Sitting

This week I'm house sitting for my Aunt Debbie and Uncle Gary while there all away on a Cruise until next Sunday night. I arrived here at there house around noon and I'll be living here all week until next Sunday. They have two cats Buddy and Ziggy and a dog named Snickers that I will be taking care of. I will also do some other little things around the house while there gone like getting the mail and watering some plants. I also have to take there cat Buddy in to the vet for his kidney shot once on Tuesday and once on Thursday.
Unlike our pets at home there pets have a food and bathroom schedule that they follow so its much different then home. Any who, I have work and school all this week so it will be pretty busy going back and fourth but I'll manage. It should be a good week and everything should work out very well.

Ziggy, Buddy and Snickers




No comments:

Post a Comment