Friday, July 2, 2010

Getting Ready for Vacation

Today my family and I head up north to Minocqua Wisconsin for a whole week at our cottage. I've been so busy these past few months with work, school and other crazyness so I'm really looking forward to this vacation! I was lucky enough to get my request off accepted at work so I am able to come along this time. YAY!
I started packing my clothes and personal items yesterday but today I had to charge all my cameras and video equipment, charge my cell phone, update my ipod and make sure that it was all charged up for the ride. I never really pay attention to how much technology and equipment I have but packing up all my things was definitely an eye opener! I had to document the moment with a couple pictures of course!




Equipment Checklist:
Cell phone, cell phone charger, Nikon D60 camera, Nikon battery charger, Nikon USB uploading cord, Nikon spare battery, Nikon spare memory cards, Nikon sports lens and 50mm 1.4 lens, Kodak digital camera, Kodak battery charger, Ipod, Ipod charger cord, HD video camera, video camera charging cords, video camera USB uploading cord, HP laptop cords for charging.

A week away from home is a decent amount of time so this stuff is all very important. It is the key to me having the most wonderful vacation in the whole world. I cannot go on vacation without it!

I finally feel like summers arrived.

2 comments:

  1. hey hammy!! hope your vacation at the lake is AWESOME!!! can't wait to see all the pictures! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! What did we do before technology?

    ReplyDelete