Monday, July 26, 2010

Chandra's turning 21!!!

Tomorrow is my good friend Chandra's 21st birthday so tonight at exactly midnight we're meeting up at Shark City. Shark City is a bar in Bloomingdale that is near Spring Dale restaurant, Jewel and Blockbuster. I've never been inside there but I've seen it and driven by it a hundred billion times. It should be a good time! Even though I have to get up at 7:30 in the morning to get ready and be at class by 9:00 am tomorrow you only turn 21 once so I'm not passing this opportunity up. I'm gonna go and we're all gonna have a really good time! Luckily I only have one class tomorrow and it only lasts until 11:00 so I'll just be a little tired tomorrow, that's all. I can sleep the rest of the day if I want to. However, I will not be sleeping the rest of the day because I have a million things I would like to get accomplished. Tomorrow should be a fun and successful day.
Right now I'm just about to get out of class so I'm gonna race over to Factory Card and Party Outlet to pick Chandra up something for her birthday. They have alot of party, costume/ funny birthday stuff there so I'll see what I can find. If I don't find anything there I'm gonna have to think fast and go somewhere else to find something before anything closes for the night. I don't know how much time I'll have so hopefully I can find something at the Factory Card and Party outlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment