Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Busy Busy Busy!!!

Busy Busy Busy, that's all I have to say. I'm still here at Aunt Debbie and Uncle Gary's house pet sitting for them until Sunday. I've been getting up at 6:00 am every single day to make it to school by 9:00 am. On Monday I had to wake up even earlier at 5:00 am because I had to be at school by 8:00. I was mad tired that day seeing as though I had worked until 11:00 the previous night so I didn't make it home until a bit passed midnight. Physics at 8:00 in the morning after you worked until 11:00 and had to get up at 5:00 definitely doesn't go together.
I've been driving back and fourth to work almost every day this week also. I think I could drive the route blind folded I've done it so many times this week.
I have a wedding coming up very soon as I'm sure everyone who reads my blog posts already knows about. Thus, I have to be all prepared to shoot tons of pictures for that. My good friend Chandra is turning 21 this week so that's gonna be a late night. I need to go to the DMV to get my license renewed this week which is going to be a major pain! I hate going to the DMV, are people there only hired if there mean? After this week once the wedding is over with I have to drive straight back home and over to my cousin Owens house to pet sit again while there on vacation. Its been a busy few weeks but in the end I'm making alot of money so I suppose its all worth it. Tonight I'm gonna catch up on my sleep. I only have one class tomorrow morning so as soon as I get back to my Aunt and Uncles I'm crashing on the couch. Maybe eat some good food, break open my newest season of x-files and sleep. I'll be in heaven tomorrow not having to go to work. Well this was a pretty random, jumping all over the place blog post but I got out everything I felt like saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment