Friday, June 10, 2011

25 Years old!

Yesterday June 9, 2011 was John's 25th birthday but we celebrated a few days earlier on Monday with brownies and presents at his uncles house. He was supposed to be working all day on his birthday and I have school and finals then so we didn't think we'd be able to do anything on his actual birthday. So on Monday night I came over to his uncles house and we ate brownies that I baked in a heart shaped cake pan. Then John opened the gifts I bought him and they all fit wonderfully. He needed some new clothes but wouldn't go out and buy some so I bought him some for his birthday. I knew most of his sizes but I wasn't to sure if the jean shorts I bought him would fit. Turns out they fit perfectly snug with no belt needed. I think I did a real good job shopping for him, he liked all the clothes I bought him and the pair of shoes as well.

John and I















New black button up shirt















Brownies in a heart shaped pan















Zelda t-shirt















Jean shorts















I also got John another t-shirt and a pair of shoes that I some how didn't get pictures of on Monday. I think it all looks really nice on him though.
On John's official birthday which was yesterday I ended up getting out of school early so I baked some Texas sheet cake brownies. Later on I met up with two of mine and John's friends from work and we all hung out at work with John and ate brownies and then the three of us went to see Super 8. Unfortunately John had to work so he couldn't come with us but he ended up getting off of work early so we all went to Steak and Shake and got some food. He was going to go home so he could sleep seeing as though he had to be up early this morning for work with my dad. However, everyone at work told him he had to do something on his birthday so he decided he would come with us to Steak and Shake after all. It wasn't even my birthday yesterday and I think I had the most fun of all. I got out of school early, baked brownies, pigged out on brownies at work, saw a movie, jammed to music in my friends car while driving to Steak and Shake and in the end I had a huge mint chocolate chip milk shake. It couldn't of been a better day!

Happy 25th Birthday John. I love you!

Pedro and Jessica















Super 8 in IMAX

No comments:

Post a Comment