Monday, June 20, 2011

YAY Fathers!

Happy Fathers Day everyone! My dad could care less about fathers day honestly but my mom being the loving mother and wife she is insisted that I get my dad a gift anyways. She told me to go out to a gas station or liquor store and get him some instant win cards. My dad likes the scratch off win $1,000 a week every week for the rest of your life cards. He's won a few dollars here and there on them before so I got him two of those. Sadly he didn't win a thing on the cards I got him. Other then that I didn't do a darn thing for fathers day. My parents went over to Pam and Carl's to spend the day with the Pam, Carl, Jessica and Carl, and Carl's sister Amy. They all had dinner there and probably spent the evening there. I couldn't go because I had to work from 3:00pm-9:00pm. What a lousy fathers day.. I didn't except to do much though.
Love ya Dad! BUNCHES!! Happy Fathers day.

No comments:

Post a Comment