Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summer Vacation

Right now I'm sitting at John's house listening to Schools out by Alice Cooper. I'm so excited to have some time off of school right now. This week is finals week at school but I've finished all my finals work so today was officially my last day of spring quarter. I am done with school for about three whole weeks until I start summer quarter on July 11th. I'm going to try to get as much work in as possible over my break but also plan alot of fun things as well. I'm going to plan a trip to the beach, a group of us from work are all going to Six Flags on Wednesday the 22nd. I'm also going on vacation to Minocqua for a week at the lake. These are just a few of the awesome things I have planned for my short mini summer vacation. It feels good to not have to worry about anything but work for a while.
For summer quarter I'm going to be taking three classes that fall on Mondays, Wednesdays, Friday and Saturday. I have alot more free time to work then I did for my spring quarter. This is great because I need to start making some more money so I can start paying my dad more for my school bills. The three classes I will be taking are called Fundamentals of Authoring, Art Direction and General Education Capstone. I'm hoping its not to hard of a quarter for me because I'm always lazier in the summer time then any other part of the year. Just the thought of everyone else being off of school while I have to go to school makes me kind of sad. Summer school is good for me though, I need to finish college as fast as I can.

A picture of me happily driving away from school.
Shot on my new DV1 HD video camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment