Thursday, June 16, 2011

Swimming

Summer is officially here for me because I have lots of plans for some swimming coming up in the next few weeks. On Monday John and I are going down to Chicago to meet up with our friend from work. We're going to go swimming in the pool at her apartment. On Wednesday the 29th a group of us from work are all going to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor. My friends and I are also planning a Chicago trip so we can go to the beach very soon. Lastly, my family and I are all going to the lake for a week over fourth of July. All this swimming calls for a new swim suit. I can still wear the two old ones I have but I felt the need to buy a new swimming suit today. My new swim suit makes me even more excited for summer and all the swimming I'm going to be doing. I wasn't sure what I would find at Target since most people have probably already bought there swim suits but I ended up finding one that I liked. Swim suits are one thing that always give me trouble. I'm never a specific size and all swim suits fit very differently.





No comments:

Post a Comment