Friday, June 10, 2011

Underwater Video

Its here!!!!!!!!!!!! It finally arrived!!! I've only been waiting anxiously for this camera for weeks now. Today the doorbell rang and I ran to the door because I knew it was here. My new digital HD video camera has arrived. Its pocket sized so it fits right in my hand and in my pocket. Its shock proof, shoots 1080p HD video, its citrus orange, and best of all its waterproof. I can shoot video underwater with it for up to 16 feet deep. I had ordered it a few weeks ago because I wanted it to arrive before we went on our fourth of July vacation to Minocqua. For some reason the memory card didn't arrive at the same time as the camera so I'm still waiting on that. As soon as that arrives in a few days I'm going to start filming some under water videos so I can test the camera out before I put it to real use up at the lake. I think filming underwater in the lake will be a bit to dark but it will be fun to use in any pools. I did however test it in the sink today and I was able to turn it on while it was under water in the sink. I love this camera so much already and I'm so excited to start using it.
I'd been saving up all my quarters in one piggy bank and all the rest of my change in another piggy bank for a while. I wasn't saving my change up for anything special really. I just figured something would eventually come up that I would decide to use it for. When I found this camera online I knew right away what I was going to use all my change for. I cashed in $71 in quarters at the bank and combined with the rest of my change it came out to $90.48 which almost paid for my entire camera. This camera isn't an expensive camera. I got a new one for very cheap off of amazon and it works great!









No comments:

Post a Comment