Sunday, June 26, 2011

TheMexicanHam

TheMexicanHam is a new YouTube channel I started. I always hang out with my three friends Carina, Carla, and Carol. I always end up video taping the hilarious stuff we do together. They are all sisters and their even more funny when their all together. So a few days ago I decided to start a YouTube channel devoted to all the things we do together. I'll probably edit all the videos we take and post them onto this channel. I designed the background in photoshop myself with the four of our heads on the side. If your screen is zoomed up to far you probably wont be able to see it but its there. I'm not satisfied with it but it will do for now until I think up something better. I'm really excited about this channel because I want to create scripts and shoot alot more short films for this channel. Our next video is going to be a music video we've decided. I'm really excited to get out and shoot this, we have endless possibility's.

www.youtube.com/user/themexicanham

The latest video on this channel was shot at Meijer grocery store. I came up with the script the day before and the next day we went to shoot it. I did all the technical behind the scenes work. I came up with the script, picked the location, filmed all the shots, edited the video and uploaded it to Youtube. It turned out great and I'm very proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment